- You are using cron workflows to run daily jobs, you may need to re-run for a date, or run some historical days.
- Create a workflow template for your daily job.
- Create your cron workflow to run daily and invoke that template.
- Create a backfill workflow that uses
withSequenceto run the job for each date.
This full example contains:
- A workflow template named
- A cron workflow named
- A workflow named
backfill-v1that uses a resource template to create one workflow for each backfill date.
- A alternative workflow named
backfill-v2that uses a steps templates to run one task for each backfill date.