You can choose one of three common installations:
- cluster install Execute workflows in any namespace?
- namespace install Only execute workflows in the same namespace we install in (typically
- managed namespace install: Only execute workflows in a specific namespace (learn more).
- Make sure you're using the manifests attached to each Github release. See this link for the most recent manifests.
- Read the upgrading guide before any major upgrade to be aware of breaking changes.
- If you are using GitOps, copy the manifests into your repository, rather use
baseto reference them. Fewer issues regarding network loss, and you'll be able to check what has changed each time you upgrade.
- Double-check you have the right version of your executor configured, it's easy to miss.