To help you get up to speed, or further develop you Argo Workflows contribution skills, you can now get a mentor.
Mentors will help you with things like:
- Resources to learn Golang, Typescript and React.
- Get Argo Workflows running in development mode on your laptop.
- Understand key concepts and learn your way around the source code
- Getting your first pull request with a code contribution created, reviewed and merged.
Mentors and mentees must abide by the code of conduct.
How To Get A Mentor¶
Create an issue with the title "I would like a mentor".
We'll find the right mentor for you.
How To Become A Mentor¶
Create a pull request which changes this page to add you to this list:
- @alexec (Alex)
- @simster7 (Simon)
- @sarabala1979 (Bala)
- @terrytangyuan (Yuan)
How To End Your Relationship¶
All good things must come to pass. Create a pull request to delete your change.
How To Get Help¶
If you have any problems with your relationship, please concat us:
- TODO - if some want to get help with Alex, then it cannot be alex they email