Create a cluster in
with at least 21 nodes.
Login to GCP:
gloud auth login
Get your KUBECONFIG, something like:
gcloud container clusters get-credentials cluster-1 --zone us-central1-c --project jesse-sb
make start PROFILE=stress.
Make sure pods are running:
kubectl get deployments
If this fails, just try running it again.
- Open https://localhost:2746/workflows/argo and check it loads and that you can run a workflow.
- Open http://localhost:9090/metrics and check you can see the Prometheus metrics.
- Open http://localhost:9091/graph and check you can see a Prometheus graph.
- Open http://localhost:6060 and check you can access pprof.
test/stress/main.go and run it with a small number (e.g. 10) workflows and make sure they complete.
Do you get
ImagePullBackOff? Make sure image is
kubectl -n argo edit workflowtemplate massive-workflow.
You can use this Tab Auto Refresh Chrome extension to auto-refresh the page.
test/stress/main.go and run it with a large number (e.g. 10000).
- Use Prometheus to analyse this.
- Use PProf using
./hack/capture-pprof.shand look at allocs and profile for costly areas.