What is Argo Events?
Argo Events is an event-based dependency manager for Kubernetes which helps you define multiple dependencies from a variety of event sources like webhook, s3, schedules, streams etc. and trigger Kubernetes objects after successful event dependencies resolution.
- Manage dependencies from a variety of event sources.
- Ability to customize business-level constraint logic for event dependencies resolution.
- Manage everything from simple, linear, real-time dependencies to complex, multi-source, batch job dependencies.
- Ability to extends framework to add your own event source listener.
- Define arbitrary boolean logic to resolve event dependencies.
- CloudEvents compliant.
- Ability to manage event sources at runtime.
To learn more about Argo Events, go to complete documentation