Argo Events - The Event-driven Workflow Automation Framework¶
What is Argo Events?¶
Argo Events is an event-driven workflow automation framework for Kubernetes which helps you trigger K8s objects, Argo Workflows, Serverless workloads, etc. on events from variety of sources like webhook, s3, schedules, messaging queues, gcp pubsub, sns, sqs, etc.
- Supports events from 20+ event sources.
- Ability to customize business-level constraint logic for workflow automation.
- Manage everything from simple, linear, real-time to complex, multi-source events.
- Supports Kubernetes Objects, Argo Workflow, AWS Lambda, Serverless, etc. as triggers.
- CloudEvents compliant.
Follow these instruction to set up Argo Events.
- Argo Workflows
- Standard K8s Objects
- HTTP Requests / Serverless Workloads (OpenFaas, Kubeless, KNative etc.)
- AWS Lambda
- NATS Messages
- Kafka Messages
- Slack Notifications
- Argo Rollouts
- Custom Trigger / Build Your Own Trigger
- Apache OpenWhisk
Argo-Events supports 20+ event sources. The complete list of event sources is available here.
Who uses Argo Events?¶
Organizations below are officially using Argo Events. Please send a PR with your organization name if you are using Argo Events.